We are super excited to launch this major update with lots of new features and fixes. Not to mention that CityPlanner is getting a facelift with a modern design and better admin pages user experience.
Here’s whats new in this release:
- New design for landing page and admin pages
- Ground navigation mode. Move and look around on ground, existing buildings in 3D-city model and uploaded 3D-models
- Terrain modification with uploaded Shape file (WebGL and Offline only)
- Draw order on terrain for WMS, Shape, Images. Set the order in which terrain textured layers are drawn. Works globally in the project
- Mipmap support for textures
- New design for default POI Icons
- Search projects in admin project list pages
- Offline sync updates itself, no need to manually download (you need to download this version though for the bug fix)
- Point of interest uploaded pictures now maintains aspect ratio
- Terrain modifications are now the same height for Java, WebGL and Offline
- Project title shown in description popup when opened from a Portal and not the portal title
- Layer access setting fix. Layers no longer needs Access Everyone to be shown for invited project members in WebGL and Offline
- Offline touch tilt lag mitigated
- Embed code serves the correct project template now
- Support form easier to find
Let us know what you think!
Send us an email to email@example.com and give us feedback.