CityPlanner has been updated with primarily bug fixes and minor improvements.
Offline bug fixes:
- Offline shadow control month text not visible
- Layers set to admin access visible when they should not be. Now layers must be set to access: All to show up in Offline
- Offline can get stuck with blur filter
- Portal with no projects breaks in autopilot
- Offline with Portals and Projects with WMS can freeze
- Offline can crash after long period of time in autopilot
- Dialogue category labels gets cut off, line height to small
- Custom layer and viewpoint button texts in portal projects not shown
- Attribute window not shown
Offline new features:
- Offline setting for language. You’ll find it in Settings.exe under Language (Swedish and English)
- Gzipped A3X background data now works in Offline
To update Offline, just run the sync.exe application and you should get these updates. If you haven’t updated in a very long time, make sure you have a sync application that’s newer than June 2015 – if not, you might have to download the sync application from your account page before updating.
Online bug fixes:
- Project icons in Portal takes a long time to load.
- 4D delete all imported projects not working
- 4D update imported projects makes duplicates
- Dialogue suggestion panel too wide on small resolutions – should shrink to single column
Online new features:
Project icon in Portal has been updated with a new design for shape and default color and icon.
The project icon color can be changed in:
The inner icon can be customized for each project from the Editor:
Project editor->Settings->Portal settings->Use custom icon