Did you know it is possible to embed web content in the WebGL project view points of interest popup window?
Here’s how to embed a Youtube video:
- Open up the editor and create a layer
- Create a point of interest and click Show Source
- Go to the Youtube video page click Share and then Embed. Copy the embed code, it should look similar to:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/jw1AlUwQ_ug” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Paste the copied embed code in to the edit box in the editor.
- You might want to adjust the width and height of the point of interest popup window to match the video. Click the Size tab to do so.
Done! Here’s how it looks:
You can do the same for any web content by embedding an iframe with a URL to the content you want to embed.