Looking for 3D visualisation that makes sense to you? Considering OpenCities Planner but not sure if it’s the right thing for your organisation? Look no further! From the home office in Stockholm, Sweden… here are the top 5 reasons why you need to get started with OpenCities Planner!
5. Your employees want to work in 3D
- Young people, freshly baked out of university are expecting to work with modern tools and 3D environments. Don’t disappoint them or they’ll look for work elsewhere.
- The ambitious people already in your organisation are no different, they’ve seen what other organisations do (70+ orgs in Scandinavia use OpenCities Planner, just sayin’). Adapt or lose your talent.
Happy OpenCities Planner users
4. Hassle-free tech
- Easy to use. In fact, anyone can use it (or we send you complimentary pitepalt). Furthermore we offer webinars, help pages, an active blog with news and tips, plus a friendly community manager and dedicated support team to assist you.
- No installations. OpenCities Planner is an always updated cloud service, so there’s no need to get permission from frowny faced IT-people.
- No need to buy new expensive client or server hardware.
3. Pricing that fits everyone
- You can start start small and grow.
- Don’t need that thing? Don’t buy it! Start with the features that you need and upgrade later.
- Don’t have a 3D city model? Starter 3D city model and terrain is included, you can always get better when you need it.
2. The public will finally understand your urban plans
- If you visualise it, they will get it. No training is needed to see things in 3D, most people already know how to do that.
- Publish 3D visualisations on Web & Mobile. Invite to Showrooms. One solution to reach them all.
- If 3D is not enough, slap some VR-goggles on to really get people immersed in your ideas. We support cardboard as well as Vive and Oculus Rift.
1. Awesome 3D world visualization
- Render entire 3D city models, countries, worlds! Streaming tho’, so you don’t have to download gigabytes of data to your device.
- Mix 2D with 3D, add buttons, clickable 3D models, WMS, Shape, POIs, and more!
- The tools! Sketching in 3D, Importing CAD, Shadow Reports, Elevation Rendering, Measurements, Exporting 2D and 3D. I could go on, you know….
Still not convinced?
Book a Skype meeting with us and tell us what you’re looking for. It might be #6 on the list..