Live 3D visualisation of your spatial database
View your 3D city model directly from a spatial database with updating and managing features to ensure an always current 3D city model. Support CityGML, KMZ, Collada and SQL Geometry.
CityGML doesn’t have to be difficult to use and update. Match your world class spatial data with world class tools for managing and visualising.
Choose DBConnect as View-only of fully Manage support.
- Connect to your own spatial databases or use a cloud hosted database
- Supports 3DCityDatabase scheme as default, but any custom database scheme can be configured
- Support storing simple geometry or textured 3D-models
- Batch import for CityGML and SQL Geometry
- Database versioning and history
- Geometry ID handling for smart city capabilities
- Graphical user interface for Adding, Replacing, Removing 3D-buildings from the 3D city model
- SQL access for querying and advanced tasks